Sunday, November 25, 2012

Giving Thanks

We're not Norman Rockwell.

It was a strange but wonderful Thanksgiving - just me and the three kids.  The cool thing about making kids is that you have made people with half of your DNA and then raise them with your influence.  So that when I say, "Hey let's pose like Norman Rockwell," they do it and they think it's funny.  It was easier to get this picture than a serious picture of me with my three kids.

I started this blog with the tagline "Not the Brady Bunch."  Yeah, we're not that either.  We're our own family.  I was reminded of that in many ways this holiday.

1 Comments:

Blogger Lori "The Soil Whisperer" Guenter said...

Good grief he's gotten TALL! And I LOVE this picture. I wish I could get my family to do things like this.

7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home