Monday, September 22, 2008

Miss Tilly's


I showed the kids pictures from my weekend and Mary said, "Mom, you need to take me to the goat farm now."

The kids had a family event to attend with Eric or I would have taken them with me to the Goat Farm. My dance troupe performed as entertainment. We had plenty of time to wander through wine tastings and honey tastings and sample lotion and soap and cheese (tons and tons of goat cheese). I brought home several varieties of cheese made at the farm and found a dessert wine that I really liked. (Cinnamon-y and not too sugar-y.)

I thought about my parents' farm and pictured goats and cheese and wine. Open Houses on the lawn of the little farm house with a gift shop in the barn. My mom doesn't like goat cheese. I wondered if she would like the flavored goat cream cheese spread. My favorite was the cranberry horseraddish. I know her grandkids would love the goats.




Your mom has good milk, little sweetie pie.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home