Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Leave

I had outpatient surgery, which means that I had surgery at the hospital and recovered at home. The cat noticed that the dog went away (to Camp Bow Wow) and he got to stay home and I was home laying on the couch with him. The kids went to stay with their dad. Paco the Cat logic: I made major life changes (quit my job and got rid of the dog and kids) to hang out with the cat.

The dog came home, the kids will be home tomorrow, I am cleared to do things like walk the dog and cook. I still need naps. And so the cat hangs onto his delusion.

I've been painting while I lay on the couch watching Law & Order ad infinitum. You might get a watercolor recipe mail. If you want a note and I don't have your actual address, email it to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home