Tuesday, December 09, 2008

An Assignment

This is not your usual cute kid story or insightful thought blog. No. This is an assignment.

Call your mom (and if she is dead, just pray to her and to mothers in general). Apologize for being a teenager. That's it. Listen to her laugh until she cries and realize that the laughter was not possible when she was actually parenting a teenager. If you were a teenage girl you get 25 bonus points for making your apology.

My aunt and uncle recently teased me that my hair has gotten darker as I have gotten older. I told my aunt that it must be genetic since she also still had dark hair. Ha! Ho! Ha! Wait. This isn't funny yet.

I'm raising six kids here. The first one graduates in the Spring. I may need to switch to the permanent hair color by then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home