Thursday, January 08, 2009

Talking a Blue Streak

When the girls called their dad to ask if it was ok if they put blue streaks in their hair, he asked them to wait until they could talk about it.

"Dad says it's ok!" they squealed last night when they got home.

"Oh good. What did you guys talk about?" I asked.

"Well, he said no, and then we reminded him that he had spiky hair and crazy clothes in high school," Anna said.

I pictured 18 year old Eric in his shredded t-shirt held together by safety pins - the spiky hair - the Doc Martens. And I smiled.

Their hair looks great - the streaks are nice accents.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Anderson said...

LOL.

I love the similarities and parallel elements in our lives.

I don't think that I've ever posted the photos, but X had blue hair when she was seven or eight. I'll find a photo and post it.

And, of course, theother23 and I had mohawks in high school. He had the Doc Martens, but I, sadly, did not. ;)

xoxoxo

9:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home