Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sometimes You Do LOL

Jackie the Dog has not been moving well. There was some sort of growth on her foot between her toes. We all noticed it. She would bite and lick it. Several of us tried to examine it more carefully and were repulsed by the strange shape and its adhesion to her foot.

It's a busy and expensive time of the year. Jackie gamely limped around the house as we all fretted out loud about what was wrong and how serious it must be and who had the time to take her to the vet and how much it would all cost to get it fixed.

Bill took her to the vet today after lunch. Jackie rode happily in the back seat - pleased to be included in the trip.

"Let me know what's wrong, ok?" I asked, when they dropped me off at my office.

Bill sent me a text after her appointment. "It was a wad of gum."

"LOL" I texted back.

And I really was LOL.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi Anderson said...

Yes, yes. An LOL indeed.

3:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home